Friday, May 2, 2008

301 and After Edmund


After today I'll probably weigh 301 lbs, at work today there is a supplier coming in to talk about issues with their plating process and just to meet them and I get to be at the meeting which isn't that exciting until after the meeting we go out for lunch, now that's exciting. More than likely it will be Carino's or Damons which is fine with me. After work I get to take Tyson and 2 of his buddies to Eatsa Pizza for a early birthday party for him. So I'll be pigging out at both places even though I shouldn't. And this morning Tammy made some of her great breakfast burritos so I'll be devouring a couple of them in just a few short minutes, life's good.


Here is a quick heads up for those of you who are looking for some good new music. The band is called After Edmund and the cd is called HELLO, and it rocks. I heard it online a few months back and thought it was pretty cool. James got a big box of cds in for the youth and let me borrow a few to put on my computer here at work and it was one of them and I can't get enough of them. Check it out and I think you'll like them too. They have made their way onto the list of possible bands for the New Years Eve celebration. Thats the album cover at the top.

0 comments: