Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ah day off?

Took a vacation day today because it is Tyson's birthday, he hits double digits today the big 1-0. So Tammy took today off as well and we will be meeting up with him today at school for lunch and take some popsicles for his class for later for a little party. Also on the agenda today on this relaxing day off is going up to vote which is different for me, I am totally bored with and dislike politics so this is a switch for me. Not a democrat not a republican not a liberal, conservitive, insert name here, I'm just me. Got to go to the bank to start a new checking account for a newer car eventually so we are starting an account that we won't touch. I'll probably mow at some point today before going out to supper tonight at Tyson's choice which should be interesting. So this day off is not really a day off, but at least I'm not at work.

0 comments: