Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to the grind

Well the 3 day weekend is officially over as I have made it back to work, I had hoped I'd forget the way here but I didn't. Good weekend at times a blur but I enjoyed all 3 days in some way or another. Had big plans yesterday to go watch the MC varsity baseball team at the sectional but didn't know that it cost $5 to get in and had no cash with me so turned around and went back home and waited for a little cookout action. The cookout was great, had a wonderful hostess, a grillmaster that would have Bobby Flay shaking in his boots, the apple pie making queen, and Luigi himself. Good times, good food, and more importantly good company.

The travelers got home yesterday afternoon after going to bed around 1 or 2 in the morning getting up around 4 and heading out around 5 they got back in a little after 1 yesterday dragging and very tired. It is good to have them back. They made a quick stop in Columbus, hey Aub, and then back out on the road to home.

The only bad thing about this whole weekend was the lack of big storms at any point yesterday like the weather people were all talking about, I'm begining to think that they have way too many gadgets that say things are going to be way worse than they actually end up being. Still waiting for a big storm to come blowing in sometime.

0 comments: