Friday, May 30, 2008

Rookie stripe off

I can now take off my rookie stripe for the Workday Wrap-Up, day one done and not too bad. There were times where I was thinking that I was bombing but nothing but good comments so far. The biggest mistake from today was when we did the "Word of the day" I am supposed to use it in a sentence, check, then hit the WOD sounder, check, make sure the volume is up so you can actually hear the sounder, uh hang on a sec, ok check. I had to hit it twice because I didn't have the volume up for it but got it done none the less. Good day, and good times now ready to do it all again Monday. Only bad thing now is that I need to get to bed because I am working for the first time this year on a Saturday. Packed day work from 6-11 come home and mow go to a graduation party at some point between 1-4 then off to church for small group at 6. Busy bee.

2 comments:

bryan vickery said...

I had forgotten you were going to be on the air, so it was a good surprise when I jumped in my truck to leave from work.

Nice job!

Lots of behind the scene stuff you have to worry about that we the audience never think about.

It's really cool seeing people from FFC serve in such a public way like this.

Kris Sorensen said...

Great job Derek!!