Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scrip card testimonial

I know you have been hearing Pink talking about Scrip cards everyonce in a while and I'm here to tell a quick story. A week or so ago we got two $25 Scrip cards for gas at the pantry, and no I don't mean gas from the chicken and breadsticks, from him. When I went up there the gas tank was just under a 1/4 of a tank, put my $25 in and it took it up to a little over 3/4 of a tank. Now this is on a Sunday after church I did this. I drove my car back and forth to work all 5 days that week and when Friday rolled around there was still over 1/4 of a tank left. Normally a full tank lasts the week but this was under and it could have lasted just a bit longer. So I thought that was pretty cool and of course I'm ready to get more but I've been filling up before I get the chance to buy them or actually remember to get them. So if you see Pink after PK's Gunslingers message on Sunday hit him up for some Scrip cards for just about anything and help a kid in the youth group out, like Taylor, and they will be getting some fundage going in an account for them to use for youth activities. If this does not make sense I'm sorry, our new edition to the family wanted to bark most of the night last night so I'm running on 3 -4 hours sleep right now and I'm trying to stay awake. Here's praying that tonight is alot better than last night.

1 comments:

Keym said...

Can I get an AMEN? Anyone? Amen? Nathan and I buy scrip cards and they rock. I do not feel nearly as bad about putting $50.00 in my car since it is just 2 gift cards!