Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Need more of those

Last night something happened that doesn't happen very often but I wish would happen more, we were all in bed by 9:30 and from my standpoint out before 10 pm. That doesn't happen often but I can tell you that I sure did wake up kinda refreshed and actually felt like I got sleep. Need to do that alot more often, now if that happens or not thats another story.

I am pulling a Bryan Vickery this weekend, Tammy and Taylor for sure and possibly Tyson are heading to Tenneesse for decoration so I'll be at the homestead and I've got 1 and possibly 2 projects that I'm planning on doing. Kind of scary cause I don't normally do these kind of things but I'm sucking it up and gonna tackle them. Funny thing is I won't tell Tammy what it is I'm doing so she is probably wondering when they get back will there still be a house standing. Better get some before and after photos and check up on my insurance..........

3 comments:

Nathan said...

glad you got extra sleep! good luck with your projects!

bryan vickery said...

i was going to say "good luck with the 'surprise'", but you had to go and rub it in my face that you're getting all that sleep

Derek Chalfant said...

Nate, You should have kept the 'stache.

Bryan, Your sleep will come, eventually.