Friday, June 27, 2008

Another good show.

Well had another good show over at SRF tonight, bummer though that Pink wasn't able to make it but I will be over there again on the 25th of July and maybe earlier than that, I'll let you know. Tonight marked a first that I know of, we have gotten requests of course by call ins, thanks to all those who called in tonight, and gotten some email requests and even a hey play this for me tonight conversation. But I have never heard of a twitter request until tonight. Thats right I got my first ever twitter request from PK who requested a little Pillar for P-Town Down and I was happy to ablige. I think that is a first and history has been made folks. Funny little thing though when I gave away the cd as I was taking the winners info the other line was ringing and then I saw a flash. At first I thought Tammy had come over to take pictures, then I realized I locked the door, then I thought it was lightning and I said something to the lady who was from Greenville and she said she didn't see any. It did it again and I realized that it was the 3rd phone line that has a strobe on the wall, kind of freaked me out for a bit.

Got to talk about the Locked and Loaded tour and a few other things while mixing in some older songs with some newer ones. Here is a quick rundown of the artists I played tonight:

Leeland, Whiteheart, Stellar Kart, Nevertheless, Pillar, Family Force 5, Red, Skillet, Homeless J, Demon Hunter, 12 Stones, Fate Of Angels, A Life Echoed, Jonah 33, TobyMac, Recon, After Edmund, Hawk Nelson, Decemberadio, Rez Band, Fireflight, Guardian, Spoken, and more TobyMac. Good times and we will do it again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good show. Only had to turn the volume down a couple of times. I liked Whiteheart's INDEPENDENCE DAY.
Hawk Nelson will be in Ft. Wayne July 24th prior to the Wizard's game with Kane County. More information at the Wizard's site:
http://www.wizardsbaseball.com

Derek Chalfant said...

Everyones taller than Hawk Nelson.