Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Old school

Thats right, I went old school last night, Mom and Dad brought the old Nintendo down from the attic and Tyson played it Monday and I got a shot at it yesterday. I remember when this was the best game system you could buy, there was nothing like it. Tried a little Baseball Stars and Bill Elliots Nascar Challenge, Concentration, and finally a little Mario Bros. It has been forever since I actually thought about that game system let alone play one. Took me back to the day when I'd take this down to Bly's or go rent one and a little Mike Tyson's Punch Out or Track and Field and of course the Baseball Stars. Dang, lets go get a cheese pizza and a two liter of Pepsi and we'd be set for the day.

3 comments:

bryan vickery said...

that thing still works?!? when can we have a throw back gaming night?

Derek Chalfant said...

Bryan, They don't have the sound working, don't know if it doesn't work or if they just don't have it hooked up.

Unknown said...

We got it hooked up--just say the word and you guys can plan a big party.