Monday, June 2, 2008

Its way too early

I don't know what it is but I seem to have an easier time waking up at 4 in the morning instead of 5 which is good for this week but not for the long run. Its nice and quiet here at work at the moment but that will all change in a bit. I am ready for day 2 on the Workday Wrap-Up, which I hope will be as fun for the listeners as it is for me, this time I'll have the volume turned up when I do the sounder for the word of the day. I think I get to do the Monday Meltdown Question today so that will be fun so if you'd like to win a cd tune in around 4:40 to hear the question. I still wish though I could slip in a little Pillar or TFK or something like that but there is SRF in a week or so.

Good weekend but busy had to mow Saturday, go to a graduation party, then off to small group. They were all fun except the mowing part. At small group we had a baked potato bar and that was delicious, thanks for the idea Connie and JD, and our trip through James continued. Got to help Tonya set up for this weekends KidZone activities and that was fun just to show up and help, don't know if she knew we were coming or not. Church was good again yesterday, I like the idea of taking a book of the bible and really examining it, can't wait til next week now.

Yesterdays song list:
Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman wrote it, Tree 63 had a hit with it
Make A Joyful Noise - David Crowder Band*
Grace Like Rain - Todd Agnew
All We Need - Charlie Hall
Give Us Clean Hands - Charlie Hall
40 - U2
It Is Well With My Soul - Horatio G. Spafford

0 comments: