Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random thought

Yesterday on the way home from work I was stopped a few times at red lights which is nothing new, but I happened to be the first car at a few of them and as I was watching traffic go by, some turning some flying by and some just taking their own sweet time and I started wondering where are all these people going? Are they heading to work, out to eat, to a friends house, to go buy something, are they heading somewhere they don't need to be going, doing something they shouldn't be doing. Are any of them going to help someone out who needs help, doing a random act of kindness? Do they know where they are going or are they lost? Is this the last time they are doing what they are heading to do? Are they on the pathway to heaven or the highway to hell? What am I doing to help people who are "lost" on their life journey? All kinds of questions go through my mind sometimes when I'm stopped at a light then it turns green and off I go alot of times forgetting what I just thought about. Anyone else do this kind of thing?

1 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, Some times I take naps at the stop lights cause that's the only chance I get... but yes, I have had thoughts like these and some times, it is VERY convicting and Just wish the stinkin' light would turn green so I could go! :)