Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PDA

Question for everyone here and please feel free to respond with your thoughts and such. On the way up to camp somehow the discussion got on PDA (public display of affection) and Taylor was mentioning that Tammy and I hold hands alot, in the car driving, at Wal-Mart, when we are on a walk just alot of places and she thinks its funny and or embarassing I can't remember. But that leads me to this question, how do you and your significant other show PDA, do you hold hands, hug in public, sneak a kiss every now and then (not the "Hey get a room kind", just a little smooch), stay at least 5 feet apart with no touching, walk behind each other so no one knows your together, what kind do you show or do you not show. I for one hope to never stop showing a little PDA everytime we are somewhere and I hope that the kids pick up on it and see that it is OK.

Speaking of the kids Friday night before heading over to SRF we went to Steak and Shake for supper and they gave me my Fathers Day gift which was this really cool leather bound bible that is smaller and easier to handle. I've always wanted a smaller bible that is easy to carry around and such. Its funny that the older I get I'm getting something to read with smaller print instead of the large print. In a few years though I'll probably be bringing the "coffee table" size bible to church with me, thats right I bring my bible to church, imagine that.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Re PDA: very little. We don't walk 5 feet apart; but it would be rare to find PDA. I imagine it will pick up when I discover that it embaraces my daughter ;)

bryan vickery said...

sometimes i do a little dance. you know, like a male bird trying to impress the female (usually she's not impressed and flies away)