Thursday, June 19, 2008

Have to try this sometime

We at FFC have a group of people who went to New Orleans for a mission trip and I have always thought that it would be fun and a great experience but have never went. Jeff and the team seem to really be having a good time, except for the whole cows tounge thing, Jeff if it tastes like chicken then just give me CHICKEN. The only thing I fear about a trip like this is the fact that tools and I do not mix. Those things don't come with instructions. I have never been good with my hands, thats why I wanted to be a doctor, and don't have the paitence to do things like that. Maybe there are other things I could do on one of these trips, I'll have to find out sometime.

1 comments:

Keym said...

I feel ya on this one D! I would be like "Um where do I ram this thingamabobber again" while everybody ducks and yells "DON'T POINT THAT AT ANYONE"