Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Half way home

Well yesterday was day 2 at the Workday Wrap-Up and I was way more relaxed then last Friday and hopefully I'll be even more relaxed today and tomorrow. 2 days down and 2 to go, this has been alot of fun so far and I am thankful for the chance to do this. Had fun with the Monday Meltdown question and got some good answers, some which made me chuckle and some that were like yeah I see that. Today is gonna be my favorite, "Name That Tune" but I'm just geeky like that. I was more comfortable with the Word of the Day thingy and yes I get hungry thinking about those Subway subs. I have also liked finding those crazy news stories and using them, the one about the 4 guys trying to row across the Atlantic still has me scratching my head as to why anyone would want to do this and the dude that was going to skydive from around 130,000 feet in the air, no way Jose'. The article said he would be starting out above where airplanes cruise at and to have this attempt not go off like 6 times would be telling me maybe I should try something else, hello.

0 comments: