Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back after a day off

Enjoyed the day off blogging yesterday, sorry for those of you who wanted a blog but it was nice to take a day off of it. Now back at it. Was reading in Psalms the other night and while reading I'm sure Tammy was getting tired of the "what song is this from" game I was playing. It was cool because one of the verses I read was the basis of the song we did last Sunday, "My Hope Is In You" and then there was another and then there was "give us clean hands and a pure heart" and guess what, we are doing "Clean Hands" this week. I just find that cool. I think that in the 8 or 9 chapters I read there were about 8 or 9 song references.

Heading over to the radio station tomorrow night for the last full Solid Rock Friday Night for a while as high school football takes over on Friday nights. And that means it has been about a year that I've been going over there on a regular basis. Wow time flies. Check it out tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll remind you more tomorrow.

0 comments: