Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can it be.

I have a little question, can you be bummed and yet happy at the same time? I say yes because I am right now. Got an e-mail yesterday from JOY FM saying that the fellow who last year did the color commentating for the football games had his work schedule changed so now he has Friday nights open. Long story short he will now be taking over the board for the football games for the rest of the season except for the last game. Its a bummer because I really like doing that and this year was going to be fun with the little half-time show I started last week but now I'll wait until Oct. 24th when we end the season. I'm waiting to see if he will schedule the rest of us for the 10 o'clock hour and the music portion or if I'll be on hiatus for a bit. Now while this is a bummer I am also happy because I was thinking the other day of how I missed those Friday night shopping nights with Tammy and the kids where we would come in and maybe eat supper here in Muncie and then go grocery shopping or whatever. Now I'm looking forward to doing that again.

0 comments: