Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday song list

It was good to get back up in front and play again, been 3 weeks and I missed seeing all the bright smiling faces and people letting loose in worship. Nate did a great job again today. We are blessed to have 3 different worship leaders who alot of times don't get applauded for their efforts but I want to say thanks to all 3 of them and everything they put into each Sunday. Here is a look at the songs from yesterday:

Everyday - Hillsong (nice easy 4 chord rock song, have to watch the chorus though as the first 2 chords switch)
Holiness - Sonicflood (Been awhile since we've done this one)
Come Thou Fount - Robert Robinson (Song goes over well and now that Jadon Lavik has a hit with it on the radio I think more people know it)
Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman wrote it Tree 63 made it a hit (One of the first songs that I learned to play where I don't need the music to follow along with)
We Fall Down - Chris Tomlin/Kutless (Always have to watch myself in the chorus with a couple of chords that are quick chords as I call them)
You Are My King (Amazing Love) - Newsboys (Another blast from the past)
Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing) - Brian Doekerson (Another one from the past that we throw in every once in a while)

Good songs and alot of fun. Youth was fun as well last night and I am getting excited for this Friday and the big show. Hey I'm on the radio right now. Pretty weird hearing myself on the radio, never heard myself on there before. Went to lunch at Carlos O'Kellys after church yesterday, love that place, with Tammys brother and his wife and youngest. It was good to have them at church yesterday and they are saying they will be back next Sunday as well. Was very impressed at the amount of kids at Mega Sports Camp and how eager they were to listen and have some fun. If you haven't noticed we have a cool church and an Awesome God.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great song list and performance. Nate does a great job. As does the rest of the worship team.