Monday, August 11, 2008

What a weekend

Well after a great weekend its time to get back at it I guess, still feeling a little sore in my back but I think its just because I'm old. Thats the problem with getting older is also getting more and more aches and pains. Had alot of fun this weekend hanging out at Locked and Loaded and enjoying the music and the bands. Went to yet another cookout Saturday which was good and enjoyed watching the lightning show in the distance out in the country side of Cowan. Sunday was fun and good, felt sorry for Ryan having to talk on the subject he was talking about but he did a great job again. I know some people get a little tentative at some of the subjects that are preached at FFC but if its in the bible then its fair game. Youth was fun got to throw around the football, have I mentioned I'm so ready to watch some football, and watching a new game that combines kickball and basketball all in one. Pretty fun game to watch. Hope it rains today so I don't have to mow but we will see. Here is yesterday song list.

My Hope Is In You - Thrid Day (getting more and more comfortable with this one)
King Of Glory - Chris Tomlin (first time I've ever played this one)
Oh Praise Him - David Crowder Band* (everytime I hear this one I still think of that video that was shown a few months back)
My Glorious - Delirious (I've always liked this one, tried to rock it up a bit)
Let My Words Be Few - Matt Redman (Been awhile on this one)
Mighty To Save - Hillsong (I really dig this one)
It Is Well - Horitio Somethingorother (This one was loud)

1 comments:

Coby said...

I loved worship this past Sunday. I could tell It Is Well was loud because I could hear it despite the constant ringing in my ears that had remarkably lasted since Friday night. But i liked how it was loud. =]