Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back in the swing of things.

Last night went pretty good at the station, all my nerves were dashed as I luckily remembered all I needed to and things went off without a hitch. It was fun to do that again, the only bad thing of the night was the team that we are covering all season, Arcanum, got beat 69-0. Ok they didn't get beat they got crushed. We have like 9 or 10 spots to use during the game and they want you to use them all at least twice a game. By halftime I had used each spot 3 TIMES, and added another 2 times in the second half. I did something different this year, I do a small halftime show. I talked a little sports, football and olympics, then played some music, came back and talked a little baseball and NASCAR then played more music before the start of the second half. Did a 40 minute version of SRF after the game and I must say it rocked the house and then some. Ready to do it all again next Friday night.

Song list for SRF
Since October - Disaster (fitting song for the Arcanum team because thats what this game was)
Homeless J - B-Fly
TFK - Absolute
Decemberadio - Better Man
Stryper - The Rock That Makes Me Roll
Ilia - This Is Only The Beginning
Anberlin - There Is No Mathematics To Love and Loss
Kutless - The Feeling
Inhabited - Open My Eyes
Alife Echoed - Can You Feel It
Newsboys - Shine

0 comments: