Friday, August 15, 2008

Solid Rockin' Tonight

Well tonight is the last full show of Solid Rock Friday Night until I don't know when and I have at least one guest going with me for tonights show. Zach Moore will be joining me on the mic tonight talking about Locked and Loaded and playing some stuff from some of the bands and just having a good ole' time. Be sure to join us from 9:30 pm til 11:00 pm at 88.9 JOY FM or if you can't pick it up on the ray dee I oh you can listen online at 889joyfm.com.

Found out yesterday that at work we will be putting in some overtime for the next who knows how many weeks and doing Saturdays again for a while. While this is good news from a check standpoint its a bummer having to work half the day on Saturday but I guess we will make due. Busy weekend on tap after work tomorrow hang out for a bit then Taylor and I head over to Winchester to the pool for a birthday party for Hallie Martin, then church on Sunday (worship team practice was alot of fun last night by the way) then leave the church at 3:30 to go back to Winchester to see my buds in Ilia at the Goodrich Park Ampitheater, yeah I didn't know they had one either. Went by it the other day its a little place but it should be fun. If you've never heard of Ilia they are a all girl band from Arkansas who just flat out rock. I'll play something from them tonight. Now if it was only time to go to the station.........

0 comments: