Thursday, August 21, 2008

Watch out

If your in Muncie in the next few days and then for about the next 9 or 10 months, BSU is back. I have noticed that traffic has really picked up here on the northwest side of town and unfortunately some of these students obviously don't know how to drive or don't pay attention while driving. Confussion is reigning here as they are trying to learn how to get from point A to point B and changing lanes suddenly and doing crazy things while driving are now a common place. The funny thing is that alot of times after they do something like this they look at you like your the one who drives like a maniac. So just a little heads up. Man I sound like an old man "stay off my yard."

1 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

I know! I dread my drive to rehab on tues. and wed. I have to go through the heart of it all and I cringe!!! I hate the traffic and the dirty looks when I didn't do it! :) see you later grouchy old man! :)