Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where did those come from

Well after a FEW WEEKS, the videos I tried to post to the old blog here finally decided to show up all of the sudden and a couple of each one so I had to do a little editing. Still I hope you got to check them out. Last night was pretty cool, played alot of songs by alot of artists and got alot of phone calls. Even had a request by text. Had like 5 requests from Bryant, IN that town must rock, they said they listen every week. I don't know if they were all together or just alot of people in Bryant listen to SRF. We had over 10 calls for requests and there was a time where as soon as I hung up the other line was ringing, cool. Zach did a great job last night and seemed to enjoy himself so that's good. Thanks to all those who listened and next week is football with an abriviated version of SRF afterwards. The only bad thing of last night is getting home close to midnight and of course I'm all jacked up and couldn't get to sleep til after 1 am and had to get up at 5 to be here at work at 6 am. I'm so ready for a nap.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great show last night. Good to hear songs from the bands of the Locked and Loaded Tour. And the folks from Bryant lit up the phone lines, what a hoot. Looks like the show is gaining a solid following. And thanks for playing Third Day's BORN AGAIN.