Monday, August 18, 2008

Rockin weekend

What an enjoyable weekend we just had, got to rock out at a show, play alot of rock on the radio and hang out with some cool people. Had alot of fun Friday night at the radio with Zach, then after work on Saturday went home for a quick nap then off to the Winchester Pool to hang out with some of the youth kids at Hailee Martins 16th birthday party. I still can't believe that my kids both love to go off the diving board and have alot of fun swimming, me I swim like a rock and yes it does make me a bit nervous to see them go off the diving board but they are both pretty good swimmers. Yesterday was another good message at church and it was centering around one of my favorite books of the bible Ephesians. Music was fun yesterday and then after church went to Arby's where we had a good lunch with alot of our FFC church family. It was good to see both Abby and Joey having alot of fun. After a quick trip home and a brief rest it was back to Winchester to check out Ilia and a couple of other bands which now brings the band total up to 132 bands that I can remember. Got to hang out with them for a few moments and hung out with a fellow named Neff who played with Hyland at the Locked and Loaded show last Friday at FFC. Good weekend now back to it I guess.

Sunday Song List:
Not To Us - Chris Tomlin
Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster
Let Everything That Hath Breath - Matt Redman
2 Corinthians 5:17 - Daniel Baker (this one has odd timing that is easy to go too fast and too slow at the same time if that makes any sense)
Clean Hands - Charlie Hall
Wonderful Cross - Micheal W. Smith
Grace Like Rain - Todd Agnew ( I enjoy playing this one)

0 comments: