Friday, September 21, 2007

Another round of football

Tonight will be another round of high school football and the opportunity to run the board which I might add is alot of fun. After learning how to take care of the board it is funny to listen to a ball game or race or something like that and know the inside of how it is ran. Same goes with just listening to the radio and with the chance that I've been given knowing a little bit of the ins and outs of what it takes to make a station tick. The only bad thing about tonight is that I'm going to miss the Building to Bless leadership campaign kickoff. I know that it is going to be an amazing evening and I wish I could be present for it. I know I am ready for 4:30 pm today as I am walking out of the shop for a full weekend of things to do, places to go, and people to see.

0 comments: