Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pure Volume

I found a cool website a few months ago and have found myself checking it out more and more. It's called pure volume and can be found at http://www.purevolume.com it is a music related site where you can search for a band and they have info on the band as well as songs that you can listen to. They have bands that you know and love and bands that you've never heard of before. When you find something you like you can add it to your very own player if you join up. Its free and if you enjoy music like I do you can find some cool stuff. Right now on my player is 3 new songs from the just released Thousand Foot Krutch cd, and let me tell you it rocks. I also have some Decemberaido, Dizmas, Todd Agnew, downhere, Disciple, Ilia, Project 86 and others. The only bad thing is I wish that I could burn these songs on a cd because it would make for one cool jam cd. I enjoy adding songs to my player but I also enjoy taking songs off of it because that means that I have finally gotten off my lazy behind and went out and bought the cd.

0 comments: