Saturday, September 15, 2007

Not what I thought but its all good.

We'll last night was not what I thought it was going to be to be quite honest with you. I figured it would be like the first week I went over there for the football with the solo flight after the game but that wasn't the case. Another fellow from the SRF crew showed up around 9:35 to do the last hour so I started it off and let him take over. Thanks to all who listened, I appriciate your support, and at the same time I want to appolgize for not being on there more or misleading anyone. I obviously made more out of it than what it was. I was all ready to rock out but maybe next week. I was asked if I felt comfortable doing the board for the football games by myself and I said yes so I will be doing the game again next week and then we will see about the last hour. The guy who sets up the last hour is not the same guy who sets up who runs the board for the game.

Last night during the game though I was having alot of fun had everything set up for each break, had the halftime music set up and had more than enough set up for the post game which didn't last very long but I was prepared. Big kudos to Dan Franks, general manager of JOY FM, for answering all the questions I had last night and for all the help he gave and the opportunity. The only bad thing was I started the last song of halftime before they called back ready to go so we had to fade out of it and start the game back up. Never knew how to do that but learned quickly and it was pretty easy. We will be ready for next week to do this all again only bad thing is I will have to miss the Buliding To Bless dinner/meeting at the church. I was supposed to hook up with Ryan and Mandy to do some worship but I will have to miss out on that. I was looking forward to sharing the stage with those two again, maybe some other time.

Ready for a HOT DATE with my wonderful wife tonight, it has been long overdue, thanks to the Silvers' for keeping the kids and I am sure we will return the favor sometime.

0 comments: