Thursday, September 13, 2007

No fear just FAITH

We went to a Building To Bless meeting last night and got some great information about the new building and improvements and how they all tie together now and for how they can tie together in the future. Some of this seems like big dreams for such a little town but remember you can't outdream God. If we step out with no fear, just FAITH we will be amazed at what God can do through our church in little old Farmland, IN. We were talking about how the church has allready changed lives here and telling stories about it and I am still amazed when I look around on any given Sunday or Saturday at some of the people there that I went to school with or knew from back then and how God has changed not only them but myself and family as well. If you would have told me years ago that some of the people that go here would be devouted Christ followers I would have said something like "that would be cool but I don't see it", I even probably said that about myself as well. FFC is all about changed lives and our next growing season which is upon us will mean MORE lives being changed, and in a few years there will be more growing and more lives changed. I view it as a snowball rolling down a hill, gaining momentum and growing with each and every roll. This is exciting stuff that we all get to be a part of and I can't wait to see the result when this phase is complete.

On a side note in my daily bible reading, which I have fallen a few days behind but am catching back up, I have finally made it to Isaiah. I have been looking forward to reading this book and to see how alot of what he said came to fruitation when Christ was sent to earth and how alot of the scriptures are repeated in the New Testament. I told Tammy I will be in this book for the rest of the month. You should read as well.

1 comments:

Gregg said...

Yes, Erick you will read in that Book awhile, I'm glad that I finished it today.