Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A blizzard of paperwork

Finally got back to work yesterday to a desk full of paperwork to catch up on. If a fan would have been on we would have had a good size paper drift on the desk, at least now I can see the desk and not all of the paperwork on it. Still some catching up to do but should be done by this afternoon.

Came out of retirement this weekend as I went to the Winchester Speedway to help out with the Labor Day stock car festival. Saw some people that I haven't seen for awhile and got to talk to some of the drivers that I used to hang out with when I traveled with the CRA Super Series and it was good to watch some good short track racing. I will be going back out there in October to the Winchester 400, my personal favorite short track race, and then we will see where it goes from there. I did the racing thing for 20 years and thought that I'd be all right without it but I can honestly say that the last few months I have missed it, not all the driving but hanging out with the officials from the series and the drivers and crew.

Hopefully I will be back at the radio station this Friday I'll let you know when I find out and you will have to check it out as we rock the house.

0 comments: