Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good news

I am so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. OK I don't know why I used that line from an 80's pop hit that I don't even like but it fits. Yesterday I got an email from the guy who runs JOY FM and he is going to be there with me Friday as I run the board for the high school football game and if all goes well then I will be able to start doing those things "solo" and help out more for the games in the future. I don't think he will hang around for the last hour when its Solid Rock Friday so I'll probably get to handle those duties again solo. I know that God has blessed me with this opportunity and the ability to do the radio thing and for that I give Him all the praise and glory, God is cool. So Friday night if your not doing anything head over to 88.9 on the FM dial at 7:15 for the game and around 10 pm for a little rockin' until the Z Rock Revolution at 11 and if you can't get the station where you live go to 889joyfm.com on line and click the listen live part and listen online. Just a heads up for a certain someone there will be no Gaithers played during that final hour but there will be some Pillar, Red, Kutless, and various others played though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Good luck. Even though the music is a bit too hard for my taste and I sometimes have to turn the volume down until the next song - it's cool to hear someone I actually know on the radio! Gaithers?? That's Sunday morning radio...leave that for the next guy! Besides, isn't that right up there on your list next to country music? :-)

Kris Sorensen said...

Yeahhh! Very cool; congratulations. I just added the website to my "favorites" and an alarm on my PDA. Lord willing - I'll be listening ;-)

Pillar! Kutless! Red rocks!

bryan vickery said...

that really is swell for you, but you'd better not wake me up with your loud thumpity thump music!