Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last legs

I think our lawnmower is on its last legs. Last night as I was mowing it just died for no reason, I wasn't in tall grass, I wasn't around anything that it could get into it just died. Fired right back up but with about less than a 1/4 of the back yard to do it started sounding like it does when its about to run out of gas. Bad thing is it doesn't even take a full tank to mow our yard plus also I filled it up with the last of the gas we had before starting so I was hoping not to run out before the yard was done. All is well though as I was able to finish before any thing bad happened. Hopefully there won't be very much mowing left this season as I have kind of enjoyed not mowing every week or every 5 or 6 days.

Today is of course the 6th anniversary of 9-11 and I think we can all remember where we were and what we were doing when the word came down of the attacks. I remember sitting watching cartoons with Tyson when Mom called and said we were being attacked and then was glued to the tv for the most part of the day. That was also the day that we went and got the Sable at Bill McCoy Ford and I remember being out in the lot and looking up in the sky and seeing no planes flying over just an eirey feeling. That is something that I hope that we never have to go through anything like that again.

0 comments: