Monday, September 10, 2007

A Look Back

Looking back over the weekend I really didn't get alot accomplished at all but it was still a busy one none the less. Went back over to the radio station to help out with the football broadcast and do the last 45 minutes of the 10 o'clock hour with a little SRF (Solid Rock Friday) and will more than likely be back there this Friday possibly running the whole thing all by myself I'll keep you posted. Saturday was kind of running around like a chicken with its head cut off for awhile, finally got home and the whold family had finally hit the perverbial wall. The last few weeks have taken its toll on all of us and we all crashed in the living room watching tv at various times of the evening. Woke up at 1 in the morning and got everyone to bed then of course was wide awake.

Yesterday was fun, playing was good it was the first time after a few weeks since I've played and was good to be playing again. There was alot of people there yesterday which is always a good thing. I hope it sounded allright because I couldn't hear anything I was playing as each week the leader or leaders keep telling the sound guys to lower the electric and bring up the ...... but it's not about me. Got a cd of next weeks songs and there is a few we've never done before and I believe its gonna be cool. Last night was different as Tammy and I had a whole hour without kids. Went to pick the kids up and was blown away with the number of kids that were at youth group last night, that was cool to see that many kids there.

Now its time to get ready for the week which will probably be as busy as the last few. Good to hear that Bly got to come home from the hospital yesterday. Saturday I bought him a Reds Report newspaper that I had to hide all the way up to the counter and they couldn't put it in a bag fast enough, can't ruin my reputation by being seen with Reds merchandise. ; }

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bly's glad to be out, too! The mag was very interesting and helped the healing process - especially knowing that the Chiefster actually PAID for it!!!