Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dome of Disciples

Went to the Dome of Disciples meeting last night and talked more about the Building to Bless campaign, I am excited about the opportunity that lies in front of us with this campaign and what an incredible impact this can and will make on our community. I've seen the blueprints for the plan and could see somethings as I looked at the print but last night with the 3D model that Kyle brought just put everything in a whole new light and looked so much more real. Kyle did a great job on that and I also need to give a shout out to Amy Chamberlin for the wonderful job she did on this meeting and on the other two as well. It was very well put together and organized, just top notch stuff. We had settled on a amount a few weeks ago but now we have decided to change that figure and to be challenged and blessed and have our faith stretched to new heights and I challenge all of you to do the same. This is going to be exciting.

I forgot to mention yesterday about the HOT DATE that I had with my wonderful wife. It was refreshing to get out for an evening without the kids and just enjoy each others company. We started off at our growth group at the church which was a blast and we laughed quite a bit during the meeting and just had alot of fun. Then we went to Muncie for our HOT DATE really with no firm plans other than going to the Wal-Mart to get some toliet paper, which was the big topic at our growth group. After that a trip to the video store and a quick bite at KFC it was back to the homestead to watch WILD HOGS which was pretty funny. Tammy dozed off during the special features at the end and I did the old head bob so it was time for bed all before midnight. I remember on our "date nights" of past waking up around 2 or 3 and taking a nice relaxing drive or sometimes even staying up that late but its funny how the older you get its all about how early you can get to bed, or is that just me?

0 comments: