Friday, September 14, 2007

Are You Ready.........Ready to Rock


I think that 7 o'clock can not get here soon enough, I am ready to get the football game going and do my thing then have Solid Rock Friday start up, don't forget to listen tonight around 10 pm to 88.9 on the FM dial or if you can't get that go online to 889joyfm.com and click the listen live button. I've allready got a few tunes lined up we got some Day of Fire for Tammy, some TobyMac for Taylor, got a Newsboys song for Tyson, some Red for PK and Jeff, some bumpity bump music for Bryan, some Gaithers for Bly. Hold on that is another show for another host. Even got a request from Jamie Rowe who is the lead singer for one of my favorite bands ever Guardian. He is a friend on my facebook account and I dropped him a line telling him what I was doing this evening and he wrote back with a request so we will get that on for him and I got an email out to Chap Stique from Family Force 5 with the same deal. Did I mention that facebook is a cool little thing, the only bad thing is dodging sheep that are tossed around.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - when did you kidnap Moo-Moo for the photo shoot? :-)