Friday, September 21, 2007

Another solo flight on air



Here is my view on a Friday night at the JOY FM studio in Union City. Not big and fancy as alot of other stations but I think its pretty darn cool. The board is below that controls what is being heard on air and the computer above is where all the music is and is normally what is running every hour except for the Solid Rock Friday show which we use 2 cd players that are to the left of the board as you are facing it. Can you find Sherry in the picture? Sherry is the drawing that they say you are to talk to, she is your audience so you don't get freaked out over how many people are really listening kind of funny I think. It was my second solo flight and I have 2 more lined up as I will be doing every other week with my good pal Dan Conner, he's got next week than me and so on. I appologize for the audio during the football game if you were listening it was rough and hard to hear sometimes. They were broadcasting from the east side of Dayton so the cell phone reception obviously wasn't that great. Here is the song list from tonight....
Flood - Jars of Clay
No More - The Band With No Name (Give you a hint its some people who are local)
The Wait is Over - Disciple
Open Your Eyes - Stryper
I Am the Door - Day of Fire
Mr. Do Wrong - Guardian
Are You Real - KJ 52
Who Am I - Deliverance (I introduced this as a song title people would recognize but a little different)
Resolution - Pillar
Move - Thousand Foot Krutch (Requested by Taylor and Tyson)
Reconnecting - Tait

Fun show even challenged the listeners to A. Get involed in church somehow someway, B. Read their bibles, and C. Share their faith with someone. I have more challenges and other goodies in two weeks. Thanks to those who listened.

0 comments: