Friday, February 1, 2008

Incredible day

I am excited today for in a little over an hour from now at 11:30 am I get to meet my incredible wife at Incredible Yogurt and have an incredible lunch, grilled chicken sandwich and cream of brocolli soup. It has been awhile since we have been able to meet for lunch on a Friday and I am excited about it. It makes the day go faster I think. This weekend is shaping up to be a good one with not alot on the docket so it should be a relaxing weekend. Tomorrow I don't even know if I'll leave the house and Sunday will of course be good. Last night at practice it was alot of fun, even if we spent over a half hour on one song that we have done many times before but it will be good. All I'm gonna say is it goes along with the beginning of the service so make sure your in your seats at 10:30 for the start of service. Doing some good songs with a little variety involved in the doing of said songs and by looking at the order of service it also has a little variety involved with not doing things in the normal fashion, it'll be good. After practice I was having a little fun with the sound all cranked up just jammin along doing some dive bombs with the guitar, maybe we'll have to end a song like that sometime. Little disappointed in the snow this morning though I was expecting to see a bunch of it and that was not the case. I could have done without the ice though, oh well maybe next time.

0 comments: