Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day late

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of my blog and it has been a fun and learning experience. If I was more computer savy I could go back and place in some of my favorite posts but I'm not that talented yet. Maybe someday but for now you'll just have to go to the archive and pick and choose. Today is also a first, I am passing up on a concert that I could have gotten a free ticket. The Boomin' Beyond Measure tour is rolling into Indy tonight with Toby Mac, Jeremy Camp and Matthew West and it is going to be one heck of a show. I will be at worship team practice tonight where we are doing a couple of songs I have no idea how they go so I think its best I be there so I'll have a clue on Sunday. Plus there are a few other factors adding in but it would've been a great time, thanks for the invite Coby, I'm sure you'll have alot of fun.

I'll be doing a post in the coming days of all the bands (that I remember) and shows that I've been to over the years. It hurts the mind to think that much sometimes.

3 comments:

Coby said...

no problem! maybe next time! =]

Mom said...

I for one have gotten so much from your blog. You give me lots to think about and also many laughs. Keep up the good work. By the way thanks for changing the background for these old eyes. Proud of you!!
Love ya Der

Keym said...

One year! Congratulations!!!!