Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where did everyone go?

Kind of a different night here at the Chalfant household as I am the only one here. Tammy and Taylor are at the church for a girl scout sleepover thing and Tyson is staying at some friends so that in the morning he doesn't have to get up at 4:30-5 am to get ready to go somewhere so that leaves me here bored out of my mind. Got the tv on channel 829 (The Torch, playing yesterday and todays greatest christian rock and metal) and got on here getting ready to play some of the games on the computer before heading to bed. Just finished up Numbers in the bible and starting on Deuteronomy tomorrow, I am glad that we don't have to do some of the sacrifices that they had to do back then, there is no way I would remember what to do, when to do it, and what to use.

Got to watch the Daytona 500 this afternoon-evening and enjoyed it even if my driver did not win but finished 3rd, good to watch some racing again this weekend. I am ready to head over to the radio station again this Friday and rock out and it can't get here soon enough. Just rambling now so I'll move on.

1 comments:

Coby said...

aw man! the daytona 500 was today? too bad i missed it during MY SEVEN HOUR REHEARSAL today!!! =P