Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Doesn't happen everyday

Last night was one of those rare evenings where there was nothing going on so it was good to relax after supper and continue that until bed time. I thought I'd get up a little earlier than normal after seeing the snow we got last night so I figured there would be more but to my surprise when I got up this morning it looked the same. That is 3 in row that the local weather people have hyped up a snow and it falls well short of the prediciton. They just can't seem to hit the snow predictions.

I see where I pastor is enjoying the sunshine, mid 70 temps and a shiny red Mustang. I myself enjoyed snow covered roads, mid teens, and a old blue Toyota this morning. But alas I will enjoy sunny Florida this Thursday as I sit down with some buffalo chicken wings and a Dt. Pepsi watching the Gatorade Duels at Daytona at BW3's. I am excited for the racing season to get going.

0 comments: