Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunday set list

Here is the set list for yesterdays service. It was good going back to see this series it was one that I enjoyed. It was fun seeing the paintings come together to what they ended up being. After we all thought PK had just ruined a painting it was great to see why he did it and how it all ended up.

The Way I Was Made - Chris Tomlin (Keeping the streak alive)
I Am Free - Promise Keepers made a hit by Newsboys
Because He Lives - ? All I know is it is an old hymn
The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman
Let My Words Be Few - Matt Redman
The Wonderful Cross - Micheal W. Smith

3 comments:

Rick Brown said...

Derek,

Because He Lives- Bill and Gloria Gaither

Derek Chalfant said...

Thanks Rick, I remember singing that at the Christian Church alot.

Kris Sorensen said...

:-) *mischievous/sinister smile* :-)