Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Friday

Friday is once again finally here which means one thing, WEEKEND is just around the corner. This will be a packed weekend at church with small group on Saturday, which I will miss because I have the chance to play with the Saturday night worship team this weekend which I'm kind of excited about and then Sunday which should be good. Had practice sort of last night which was fun even though we didn't get to practice but one song it was still fun. Got to kid around and poke fun at and get poked fun at for awhile. Doing some good songs both days and Sunday we are actually not doing a Chris Tomlin song persay so the "streak will be broken." I like to play around with James on that issue, you know I love you man, and we had a little fun with it last night. I am ready for God to mess us up a bit this weekend at church and just speak to us and consume us, each and everyone who is there.

Next Friday I will be back over at JOY FM starting on the every 3 week rotation so be sure and listen and I will remind you all next week a few more times I'm sure. Looking forward to the 50th Daytona 500 Sunday as well, I'll be missing youth this week, it has been awhile since I've been there. I hope that the 20 car will be the first car to the stripe on Sunday, that's who I'll be pulling for.

For those of you who like the band Leeland, head on over to the Jesus Freak Hideout on the side bar there and check out their latest cd which they are previewing on the site. You can listen to the whole thing and I am excited about its release in a few weeks.

0 comments: