Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Peaceful morning

I don't know if any of you were out and about at 5 this morning but as I went out to start the car and the snow was falling at a pretty good clip it was just so peaceful and quite out there I had to stop a moment and stand in amazment at God's great creation. I know alot of people don't like snow but when you stand out in it when it is all quiet and it is covering everything and looks so light and fluffy it was just cool. I am still holding out for that blizzard but my hopes are slowly fading away.......

Just a friendly reminder don't forget to check out 88.9 Joy Fm at 10 pm on Friday night as I take another stint during Solid Rock Friday Night for an hour. Give me a call with your requests of some good christian rock and metal like Red, Decyfer Down, Kids In The Way, Pillar, Kutless and so on and so on, no Gaithers though Bly.

0 comments: