Friday, April 4, 2008

Fridays Song List

Had alot of fun tonight at Solid Rock Friday Night, got to do an hour and a half instead of just an hour. Got like 9 requests tonight which is unheard of and for about a 10-15 min stretch I had 6 or 7 calls from Winchester, Union City, Farmland, Upland and St. Henry, OH. Gave away a cd and like an idiot I never mentioned the winner, it was Megan Bergham from Taylor University in Upland. Here is the list of songs:

I Found Forever - Fighting Instinct
Razor - Decemberadio
Inspiration - Sanctus Real
I Love You To Death - Family Force 5 (Requested from Union City)
Something To Believe In - FM Static
Spy - Tait
Dancin' In Heaven - Whitecross
Procrastinating - Stellar Kart
This Is It (You Instead Of Me) - Jonah 33
Fiction - Kids In The Way (Requested by Tammy before I left home)
We Shine - Fee (Requested by Jennifer for Pink, and no sooner did I take the headphones off Pink called to say hey and request some Skillet)
Molotov - Project 86 (Some dude called and wanted Showbread, didn't have any, Emery, didn't have any, Devil Wears A Parada, you guessed it didn't have any, so I gave this song to him. Its a bummer not to have what someone wants.)
Move - Thousand Foot Krutch (Requested by Taylor for Jennifer)
Rewind - Pillar (Requested by a girl at Taylor U. in Upland)
Extreme Days - TobyMac (Requested by Tyson for his friend William who is spending the night, except he didn't hear his name, more on that in a bit)
I Am Understood - Relient K (Requested by a lady in St. Henry, OH)
Savior - Skillet (Requested by Pink)
Nebulous - Manic Drive
Why Don't You Look Into Jesus - Holy Soldier remake of a Larry Norman song.
None To Lady Like - ApologetiX (Requested for William again, gave away a cd, which I didn't mention the winners name)
Soloution - Hillsong United (Meant to talk about Compassion Sunday but spaced it, I'm such a dork)
Intermission To The Moon - A Dream Too Late
Burn It Down - Jonezetta

Pretty good show, I thought it rocked, my wife thinks differently, guess I play some Demon Hunter and Mortification in a couple weeks to bring up the heaviness. Thanks to all those who listen and if you missed it I'll be back on in 3 weeks on April 25 from 10-11 pm.

1 comments:

Coby said...

sweet line up. glad to hear the new music on your blog. =]