Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Exciting News

As you know myself and a few friends got together to put a band together a few months ago but it did not work out and we just couldn't seem to all find a time to get together and things were crazy with all kinds of activities occupying my time so I had to step down. I have always wanted to be in a band situation and no matter how nervous I get on Sunday I think the more I play the easier it will be especially when the crowd is screaming and singing and you feed off of them. So alas we are gonna give the band thing another go. They are a great bunch of people and the songs are just simply amazing in my mind and I can't wait for you to hear them. This is a great time in my musical life from that standpoint but from another standpoint relocation might be necessary, more than likey Nashville as it is now the music capitol. If we want to get label recognition that is the place to be, maybe we can get a deal, get some music out and go out on tour. When we come around all of you are welcome to be my guests and check us out. I think we will have some good connections down south and if it all goes well this thing should take off. Its kind of crazy to be starting this at almost 40 years old but your only as old as you feel right? So be on the look out for one of the coolest, rockingest and bestest bands on the planet. I will keep you updated on all of the happenings in our little world with the new project which is going to be called Ape Real FoelZ Dae.

4 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Good one =)

Keym said...

Nice!

bryan vickery said...

love the name. so when you moving to nashville? :oB

Derek Chalfant said...

Bryan, When I trade in my electric for a banjo is when.