Friday, April 18, 2008

I feel the earth move under my feet

Heard we had a little earthquake this morning between 5:30 and 6:00, I wouldn't know cause I was driving into work. I was at the ATM this morning and thought I felt the car move but thought it was just running rough but now who knows could have been a as Family Force 5 puts it "10.0 on the ricter scale, shake it like an earthquake move your tail."

I am getting excited about Sunday and all the possibilities that lie ahead. I'm excited I'm nervous I'm pumped all rolled into one. Hope and pray that the place is packed and in the words of Perry Noble people get messed up when we are talking about Compassion. I really feel that God is going to be moving this weekend in a big way and I am thankful to have a little part in it. Looking forward to talking about our child, Teshale, but also nervous about speaking in front of people, maybe I'll bring my guitar and keep spinning it around while I talk. Looking forward to hearing Shaun play and share his heart for Compassion International and then stepping back and watching God move, its gonna be awesome. I am ready to hear others stories in the coming months of the children that they sponsor.

Got to play Paul Bunyun last night as we finished the job that the electric company started last year. The cut half the tree why didn't they just cut it all down. Its down now and we have to get rid of the limbs and all now and then get the stump pulled. Gonna miss that tree but it looks better now instead of half a tree. When we first moved there we could walk over it then it just took off. Spent alot of last night researching online some artists for later this year, this promoting thing is alot of fun and when something is ever made official we will be sure and let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord bless the Compassion presentation and may He move in the hearts of those who hear the message of hope that is child sponsorship.

(*might you please add Jesus + Compassion to your blog roll)

Anonymous said...

Dad and I can't wait to hear you and Tam on Sunday plus the great service I know is lined up. May God be so present at the services that all there are shaken more than with this morning's quake.