Friday, April 4, 2008

Radio Update

A quick update, it seems that I will not be on the radio from 10-11 tonight, instead I will be on from 9:30-11 pm. So tune in and rock out with me. I am also trying my hand tonight after work in the automotive mechanic realm, the Sable has had issues here lately and last Saturday we got home from the store and I heard a hissing sound (never good) and smelled anti-freeze, then as I got to the door I noticed that there was a puddle forming under the car. I checked back later and the puddle was bigger and the coolant in the overflow tank was bone dry. Come to find out it is leaking from the overflow tank in a few places so I've got a new one ordered and will try my hand at fixing it tonight. If you know anything about me you'll know that my mechanical inclined skills don't even register on the chart. So I told Tammy that I'd give it a shot but don't be surprised if we are looking for a new car next week, which got a good laugh then a quick NO. I know if I get in over my head I'll give Heavy B a call, he seems good at fixing things.............

0 comments: