Thursday, April 10, 2008

Funny how God works sometimes

God never ceases to amaze me and what He is doing in my life and in todays case my family's life. At the end of last year Tammy got a job at the BMV Processing plant that was a blessing and then I think turned into a lesson. During her tenure there I think our focus turned from where it should be to somewhere where it shouldn't be. So Tammy left that job and was going to stay at home for awhile, I have really enjoyed that having her home and even took a couple days off to hang out with her. She has been struggling with whether or not she should go back to work and finally she gave it all up to God and wouldn't you know it within a few days she recieved a job offer that was going to be pretty cool, she could stay at home and watch a couple of kids and she was ready to take it when a call from a friend of ours changed everything. This friend has a brother who is a distributor of racing parts and such and he was stuggling getting stuff done because he was always on the phone or going here and there so he needed someone to help in the office. He called his sister and said he needed Tammy to come help so she called Tammy up and the rest is history. She goes today to check the place out and find out when she starts and all. This is definately a God thing how it came so quickly. Its funny too that I have just recently "retired" from the racing business and now she is getting into it.

3 comments:

Cari said...

That is great, I love it when we can see God at work in our lives. I hope this all works out for Tammy.

Rick Brown said...

Cool, thats what I am "wait"ing for. God is good.

Keym said...

Sweet D! I'm glad to hear that things are going so well.