Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome back old friend

Last night Tammy and I got to do something we haven't been able to do for months, we got to sit out on the porch for a while and watch traffic. Got the chairs down out of the attic, cleaned them off then out to the porch for a good hour or so just hanging with the wife enjoying the evening. I love winter, I know I'm not right, but I am glad to have the nice weather back. I actually like all 4 seasons so I'm cool with living here. But I am ready to be able to go out in shorts and a t-shirt and do whatever outside. Got some golf lined up for sometime this spring-summer with some of the youth so that will be fun. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is mowing the yard but I'll do it anyway.

1 comments:

Keym said...

My old friend is back in town? By jove I have not slowed down enough to enjoy it! The way our apartment faces we do not get any breeze so it's AC for us... oh wait a minute our AC is broke.