Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another date night

Got to have another date night with Tammy last night except this was more of a mega date night with 5 other couples from our small group as we went to Anderson to see the new movie "FIREPROOF". It was a great movie and it was so fitting to what our small group is learning about right now. It was also refreshing to go see a movie that was very entertaining and had a message in it without all of the cussing and sex and everything else that seems to be in movies today. I highly recomend going to see it, it will be well worth your time. Its not the most high budgeted movie and there are a few times where it shows just a bit but for the most part you can't really tell. It was just a good movie and it was alot of fun hanging out with the other couples from our group just hanging out afterwards and beforehand at Arby's eating.

Today from noon to 3 I'll be on Joy FM so tune in and hang with me for a few hours if you'd like then its off to that wonderful toy store I call SAM ASH, if you've never heard of it it's a huge music store with lots and lots of guitars, basses, drums, keyboards, etc. you name it, they got it. We have to take Taylors clarinet down there to get it looked at and I'm pretty sure I'll be doing some dreaming and salivating while I'm there. Hmmm Tammy's letting me go there alone with the kids, whatever will I come home with ;} Speaking of Taylor she got the call last night and she made the cheerleading squad for the 8th grade, I'm so proud of her and now I'm excited for basketball season to go watch her cheer.

0 comments: