Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Opps

I really need to pay more attention to things, maybe I need to ask for a raise at work to help pay for it. If you remember last week we had the $223 pizza bill well yesterday I was on facebook, which for those of you who don't know is kind of like a myspace without "Candy" wanting to be your friend and show you her pictures. So anywho there are all kinds of different things you can do on facebook for a little fun like having a snowball fight, playing dodge ball, and other various things. There is this thing called "Superpoke" where you can throw things at people or just do various things to them, all in good fun. Well it seems as though my little friend Jennifer Wise decided to "throw a chicken" at me, now I'm not going to sit there and have a chicken thrown at me and not retaliate, so there is this option to do something back at the person who has poked you so I click on that and only 5 things come up. Now I know that there are tons more items to choose from so I click on the "SUPERPOKE THEM" tab thinking I'll see all those wonderful and mischevious options and I can pick the one that fits the best in this situation of chicken tossing. But to my surprise this big box comes up on my screen saying "YOU BLEW A KISS AT" Jennifer. NO thats not what I wanted to do, you don't blow a kiss at someone who just pelted you with a chicken, you throw something bigger at them. Seems like those 5 options that came up had one checked already and when I hit the superpoke tab it did what was highlighted, which I was not paying attention to what was going on. So I went back and threw "Sophia from the Golden Girls" at her. Mental note to self, PAY ATTENTION. Oh well it was good for a laugh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we might have to have a little talk at small group tonight about you blowing kisses at other females! :-)