Monday, September 8, 2008

Work, church, skating, football

That pretty much sums up this past weekend, unfortunately work was the main part of Saturday but yesterday was pretty cool. Got into work on Saturday morning at 6 am and planned on leaving at 11 am. Tammy and the kids brought me in so she could clean while I was here and then take the kids shopping and then be here at 11 and off to home we would be. Didn't work out that way. I noticed that everyone here in the quality department was here at 6 which is odd because our supervisor normally is here between 6:30-7 but he was in here at 6 and called us all down to his area for a little pow-wow. Seems the president of the company was not in a good mood on Friday and took it out and my supervisor and his boss over a new customer we got who was not happy with where we were at with their parts in a transfer from another company. So we basically spent Saturday fixing everything we could to make sure Monday morning everything was ready. That meant staying around to get it done because I was not going to be here with them on Sunday, had other plans. So it was 5:30 when I finally clocked out and what a long day that was, I spent more time in here Saturday then I do on Monday thru Friday.

Yesterday was much better with church, then a little bit of flipping back and forth from the football games and the race until it was time to head back out to church for youth. We went over to the Starlite Skating Rink and hung out there for a bit. Yours truly was in charge of keeping the music going, imagine that, and I think that the students had a blast. I even got the thumbs up from Taylor on the music selection with the exception of a few songs so I must have done allright. Got home to watch the Colts and eat one of my favorite suppers, hamburgers and french fries. It was a good way to end a very hectic and different weekend.

Sunday set list
Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman wrote it, Tree 63 made it a hit
Forever - Chris Tomlin
All We Need - Charlie Hall
Come Thou Fount - Robert Robinson, Jadon Lavik has recently had a little hit with it.
Just As I Am - Daniel Baker
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin
You Alone - David Crowder Band*

0 comments: