Monday, September 15, 2008

Back at it.

It's been a few days but now we are back at it so there is a bit to catch up on. First off Friday night I had a well overdue date with my wife Tammy, it has been awhile since we have had a date night but we got one Friday night. Went to the Roadhouse and ate then off to a few stores just to look around and got a few things. I hope that this becomes something that we do way more often than we do and I hope that all you married folks out there can also have date nights, they are cool. Saturday started out sucky, had to work again but only 'til 11 am this time, then got better even though we just hung out at home. Was it just me or was it awfully hot? Went for a shake with Tammy and the kids which got us out of the house.
Yesterday was fun, am I the only one that dug all the wind? It was cool sitting by the window watching the Colts and watching the wind outside, watched more of the wind for the first three quaters of the game then watched more of the game. I don't know what the gusts were but think about it they were not even half of what they were when Ike hit Galvaston. During youth we even went out and played a little football in the wind and eventually rain. That was fun but once again paying for it today by being all stiff and sore. Oh well probably do it again next week too.

Here is a list of yesterdays songs:
Let God Arise - Chris Tomlin (Dug this one and I have a feeling this one will be done alot more)
Your Grace Is Enough - Chris Tomlin (Totally screwed up the begining, started in and something didn't sound right and never did get it, I appologize)
Holy, Holy, Holy - Reginald Heber
Let My Words Be Few - Matt Redman
Lord Reign In Me - Benton Brown
Above All - Micheal W. Smith

0 comments: